PRIVATE 1-1 CLASS - Contact us to choose your dates.
Our compressive Fundamentals of Eyelash Extensions course is for those wanting to learn how to apply eyelash extensions at high industry standards.
This course is suitable for complete beginners (no previous experience or beauty background is necessary) as well as those that may be re-entering lash the industry or felt that their initial eyelash training was poor.
This is a 2 OR 3-day course.
Day 1 is covering the theory elements of the course then practice on mannequin heads
Day 2 is practical using real models
Day 3 is practical using real models
With the correct training and application, eyelash extensions can be safely worn month after month with zero damage.
Unfortunately the Lash Industry still has a reputation for causing damage to client’s natural lashes, however this is untrue. The abundance of poor training, cheap training and lack of education is what causes lash artists to apply incorrect eyelash extensions to their clients.
What will you receive
- Quality Training with a qualified Cert IV Trainer and Assessor & certified National Associations of Lash Artists Trainer
- Your choice of kit, Mini, Standard, or Professional kit with quality products
- Lifetime ongoing support
- In house support
- Lifetime 15% discount on Lash Muse products
- Certificate upon successful completion of assessments
- Option to upgrade to Government Accredited certification once you have completed training with us
What you will learn
- The History of Eyelash Extensions
- The Lash Growth Cycle
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Setting up your work area
- Eye and Lash Health and when not to lash someone
- How to perform an allergy test
- Learning about different curls, thicknesses, and lengths
- Mixing curls and appropriate lengths
- Preparation of the lashes
- Safe Application of extensions
- Removal of extensions
- Aftercare for longevity
- Correct use of eye pads, types of eye pads and how to avoid scratching of the cornea
- Knowledge on adhesive and correct glue dipping methods
- Hygiene of tools and equipment
- Eye Styling and mapping of extensions
- How to photograph your work
- Pricing and business growth strategies
- And more…
As a BONUS you’ll receive knowledge of volume lashes and understand weight conversion, so you’ll know how to apply the popular volume lashes and be able to offer hybrid or volume sets. Further increasing your earning potential.
A non-refundable fee is of $500 is required upon booking your place, the remaining balance is due 14days prior to class commencement.
Refunds are not accepted once course commences.
If you choose to change your mind prior to class commencement you will receive a refund less the $500 booking fee.
You will receive an invoice after acceptance of your enrollment form.
Please be aware the $500 booking fee must be paid ASAP to secure your spot.
Have you got questions? Please reach out to us --> here